- 15% employee discount
- Job bike
- Proven, structured onboarding process
- Further training opporturnities
- Economically healthy, long-term successful employer
- Family friendly
- Coaching experience in the implementation of agile projects, possibly even training in this area
- Advancing agile teams is easy for you, because you have practical experience in Scrum, Kanban and know-how in classic as well as agile organization methods
- Good communication skills and good German & English language skills
- Your exceptional personality, hands on mentality and agile mindset, coupled with empathy and the ability to bring all employees on board are what set you apart from the rest
- As a change manager, you also have the ability to work with your teams in a holistic and solution-oriented manner, even under challenging conditions in the context of transformation.
- Empathic antennas and an exciting professional career round off your profile.
- As a mentor, coach and mediator, you will take on the wide-ranging tasks of an agile coach in the area of omnichannel IT and help employees to grow with innovations.
- You lead your teams in the area of omnichannel IT with a total of up to 250 completely different personalities at the Cologne location to success by helping them to help themselves in the transformation process
- As an empathetic person, you are a driver of transformations by implementing agile principles & methods sustainably, because not all employees are familiar with agile methods due to a heterogeneous age structure.
- As a supporter of agile product teams in finding roles and a self-organized and self-reliant way of working in omnichannel IT, you make yourself available in the best case and develop yourself further within the company
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Agile Coach (m/f/d)(1158)