- Mobile work
- Use of the Fleet Car
- Kindergarten subsidy
- VWL subsidy
Your area of responsibility:
- You are strategically responsible for the management of the portfolios, proactive analysis and implementation of value-adding measures.
- You act as a liaison between Property Manager and Technical Asset Manager and are the contact person for external service providers.
- Development and adherence to budget plans with the execution of profitability calculations and cash flow analyses
- Preparation of reporting data and budget planning with a focus on the highest possible profitability
- As an asset, property or facility manager, you bring 3-5 years of professional experience in property management and transactional work to the table
- You have a commercial education with a focus on real estate or a (technical) university degree with a focus on real estate management
- Interest and overview of the German commercial real estate market as well as current developments
- Experience in the cooperation and management of external service providers, combined with a confident manner in dealing with various business and contact partners
- You demonstrate strong communication skills and assertiveness in dealing with different business and contact partners
- Your independent way of working, coupled with entrepreneurial thinking to drive the company's steady course for success, round off your profile
What you can expect:
- Mobile working
- Use of the fleet car
- Kindergarten allowance
- VWL allowance
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Asset Manager (m/f/d)(1228)