- Mobile work
- Usage of the fleet cars
- Kindergarten subsidy
- VWL allowance
Your responsible field of activity:
- Independent execution of analyses and evaluations of real estate relevant data for internal and external purposes.
- Reconciliation, creation and control of reports on property and portfolio level with corresponding continuous database maintenance
- Provision of meaningful management analyses and reports in cooperation with the relevant interfaces from Asset Management
- Participation in the further development and control of methods and standards
- Implementation and development of efficient solutions for process optimization, automation and standardization
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies in the field of business administration, economics, industrial engineering, geosciences or a comparable qualification or training.
- Preferably initial professional experience as a business analyst coupled with an interest in the real estate sector
- Affinity for numbers and IT as well as analytical thinking skills.
- Confident use of the entire MS Office package, especially Excel, practical experience in complementary IT skills desirable (e.g. SQL, Python, BI tools, GIS, OSM).
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and independently in order to map them in the system landscape
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Business Analyst (m/f/d)(1385)