- Social Counseling
- Company pension plan
- Christmas money
- flexible working
- Occupational health management
- Employee development
- Parking spaces available
- A completed degree in civil engineering, geotechnics or a similar field of study.
- Ideally, you have experience in the preparation of plans or in the supervision of the construction of infrastructure projects.
- You should also be able to work independently in interdisciplinary project teams.
- Good communication skills, a confident demeanor in daily interactions with colleagues, employees, and technical contacts.
- A high level of assertiveness and goal orientation in dealing with negotiating partners rounds off your profile.
- In this position, you are responsible for the planning and preparation of earth cable routes with lengths of well over 100 km.
- You plan the protective pipe systems, taking into account open and closed construction methods, and create specifications for cable excavation and installation.
- You are also responsible for preparing the awarding of construction services.
- In addition, you manage internal and external service providers and monitor the construction process.
Our mandate offers you a challenging and varied activity in a dynamic company with a collegial working environment, flexible working time models, as well as an attractive remuneration and comprehensive further training opportunities.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Civil engineer cable civil engineering (m/f/d)(1273)