A challenging and varied field of activity
- You are a proactive idea generator and advise the business partners in R&D and CD on operational and strategic issues
- You are responsible for creating innovation and portfolio analyses in order to further develop the business
- In particular, you will be responsible for business cases for innovation and maintenance projects as a basis for decision-making for the management team
- Supporting the business partners in the establishment and further development of innovation and category development is a very important part of your sphere of activity.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the control and monitoring of the budget and forecast process.
- With your wealth of experience you create transparency in the various project costs
- The preparation of monthly reports and monitoring of the budgets are also part of your tasks.
- Last but not least, you will support the further development of controlling instruments (processes + system-based automation).
The desired profile
- A degree in business administration with a focus on finance/controlling
- At least two years of relevant professional experience in an international corporate environment, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Very good knowledge of S4 HANA is extremely helpful
- Either fluent in English or fluent in German, both written and spoken
- You are ambitious and motivated, work independently and curious
- A high flyer who enjoys "number crunching" (Excel)
- You are characterized by creativity and impulse-giving initiative, you are a real doer
- Strong analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial thinking skills are a must
- Assertiveness in combination with the ability to work in a team complete your profile
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Controller (f/m/d) Limited for 2 years(1175)