- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Collective Agreement for the Public Sector TVöD-VKA
- Challenging and varied field of activity
- As a creative mind and reliable department head, you are responsible for the socially acceptable BAföG service and, together with your team, support applicants in their legal matters as well as in pointing out various options for financing their studies.
- You understand the needs of the students and help with your service mindset to find and raise potentials internally as well as to simplify the way of academic further education in a meaningful way.
- You will also develop sustainable concepts for a digital working environment in order to realize more flexible and thus more agile opportunities for employees
- Joint coordination with other offices, authorities, universities and group management, where decisions are made on exceptional cases, for example, is part of your remit
- You will act independently, manage projects and training of employees and thus ensure the attractiveness and quality development of the university locations Aachen and Jülich
- A successfully completed degree in e.g. social law or business law or a comparable education with a corresponding qualification such as in political science or public administration
- At least five to seven years of professional experience as a manager of an institution/organization, project manager or group manager and ideally management experience in the public sector or with charitable organizations
- Advantageous is professional knowledge according to the BAföG including the administrative regulations and ordinances as well as in the processing of objection and complaint procedures for the handling of complaints, data protection notifications, production of objection notices and reminders
- At best, legal knowledge in income tax and administrative law, social law, BGB and ZPO for the preparation and issuance of fundamental decisions
- Very good social skills, organizational ability, cooperative assertiveness and self-organization
- You are an impulse generator who intrinsically builds the authority of the future
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Deputy Head of Department Student Financing (m/f/d)(1132)