- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan
- Job bike
- Employee Health
- Mobile work
- Continuing education programs
- Completed commercial or technical vocational training
- 2-3 years of professional experience in internal sales, ideally in the energy, housing or telecommunications industries
- Alternatively, initial experience as a sales assistant (gn), sales consultant (gn) sales assistant (gn), specialist for dialog marketing (gn), call center agent (gn), customer care center employee (gn), tele sales agent (gn) or also in customer care.
- Strong communication skills, customer orientation and assertiveness
- Result and service oriented thinking and acting with good time management skills
- Very good CMR knowledge (SAP) as well as MS Office knowledge, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preparation and explanation of customer-specific offers
- Telephone acquisition of new customers through 80% inbound calls.
- 20% outbound calls mainly for the purpose of following up on offers
- Consulting and cross-selling with existing customers
- Analysis of the market situation and the competition, potential development and active further development of the sales area
- Stable, excellently positioned employer with great independence from economic fluctuations
- Proven and practiced work both remotely and from the office including appropriate equipment
- Structured, digital onboarding process also and especially in times like these
- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan, health care measures, corporate benefits, job bike, etc.
- Lively and systematic continuing education programs
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Employee (gn) Internal Sales (Hybrid)(1136)