- Individual further development
- Flexible working models
- Recreation and leisure
- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan
- Strategic grid planning: You shape the future of energy supply through innovative planning and approval of high-voltage lines, which forms the basis for the future grid infrastructure. Your work has a direct impact on the energy transition and the implementation of green energy projects. Contribute your expertise to the preparation of planning and approval documents and effectively coordinate partners and authorities.
- Global network management: Your area of activity extends across national and international levels, where you will be responsible for a variety of technically demanding product groups. Evaluate and develop innovative construction concepts, prepare technical tender documents and support the entire procurement process.
- Intelligent contract and project management: Develop sustainable contracts and manage projects designed for sustainability and long-term impact. Manage projects with budget, deadlines and quality in mind and proactively manage health and safety aspects.
- Dynamic team leadership: Coordinate and inspire a team of professionals to achieve common goals efficiently and with the highest quality standards. You will also manage external service providers to maximise project success.
YOUR PROFILE THAT WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING:
- Academic qualification: Degree in electrical or civil engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Industry knowledge: You have in-depth knowledge of the technical, economic and legal framework of the energy industry, particularly in the field of medium and high-voltage overhead lines.
- Technical expertise and analytical brilliance: In-depth understanding of the complexity of energy infrastructure and the ability to develop innovative technical solutions.
- Excellent communication: Very good German and English skills enable you to excel in an international environment.
- Digital affinity: proficient with project management tools such as MS Project and ERP systems
In this role, you can expect a professional challenge and the opportunity to play an active role in shaping an environmentally friendly and sustainable future. You will be part of a team characterised by passion, technical expertise and a spirit of innovation.
Join a company that is at the heart of the energy transition. Here you will have the opportunity to actively shape the future of energy supply and have a lasting impact on the environment and society.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Engineer (m/f/d) in the field of energy transition and grid planning(1347)