- Flexible working hours
- 30 days vacation
- 37,5 h/Woche
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS EXCITING ROLE:
- You will have the responsible task of preparing monthly reports for the management and the shareholder, working closely with the business unit controllers to enable informed decisions to be made
- Using your analytical skills, you will perform target/actual analyses, evaluate KPIs, and provide ad hoc evaluations to help manage the success of the business
- You will play a key role in building and implementing a unified, system-based reporting system in Lucanet to increase transparency and efficiency afterwards
- The active further development of the reporting and the key performance indicator system are your job as well as the definition of reporting guidelines that optimize the basis for decision-making for the company management
- You will demonstrate your competence in the preparation and coordination of forecasts and budgets in order to ensure target-oriented financial planning.
- In addition to the day-to-day business, you will be involved in relevant projects, such as process and business optimization as well as strategic projects, and will actively shape the future of the company.
- Finally, you will benefit from a direct reporting line to the CFO, who will support your career development and thus the success of your future employer
Your profile we are looking forward to:
- You bring a degree in economics with a focus on controlling or a comparable qualification, alternatively relevant work experience that underlines your know-how in the area of controlling
- Several years of experience in controlling in an industrial or manufacturing company are important and will allow you to quickly grow into the role
- A hands-on mentality is essential in a medium-sized company, as you will be able to get stuck in and find pragmatic solutions to make processes and procedures efficient
- Your independent and structured way of working is crucial to operate effectively in a dynamic environment and successfully drive projects forward, while your logical-analytical thinking skills help to solve complex issues and make data-based decisions
- You score with distinctive soft skills such as teamwork, empathy and communication skills, which are particularly appreciated in the casual and friendly Duz culture at our client
- Your friendly and open-minded personality fits well into the existing, collegial team and makes you the ideal candidate for this position.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Group Controller (m/f/d)(1286)