- Development opportunities
- 28 days of vacation + 1 custom day
- Company pension plan and VWL
- Family friendly
You can look forward to these tasks:
- Human resources management: in addition to providing professional and disciplinary leadership, you will also be responsible for motivating and developing employees
- Workflow organization: you will develop and implement processes and procedures to make workflows more efficient
- Customer & Business Partner Support: you will work closely with the customer service team to ensure that customer / business partner inquiries and complaints are handled quickly and professionally with a guiding principle of high customer satisfaction.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: you will collect and analyze data on company or department performance and prepare regular reports and presentations. You present the results and identify potential for improvement.
- Project management: You plan, lead and monitor projects
- Responsibility and control: You are responsible for and control the entire process of the operational measurement service business
Your profile we are looking forward to
- A degree in business administration or a commercial apprenticeship with several years of professional experience as a manager
- Alternatively, a comparable technical education with solid commercial knowledge is an option
- Excellent leadership skills and experience in human resource management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A healthy hands-on mentality. You can also lend a hand - when required.
- Project management and leadership experience.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Good understanding of a clear customer and service orientation
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Head of Internal Sales (m/f/d)(1263)