- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan
- Mobile work
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS EXCITING TASK:
- Plant safety: You are responsible for safety management, creating incident and safety concepts as well as testing and training plans. You take care of the plant documentation.
- Construction supervision: you supervise construction projects to ensure that technical rules and quality management specifications are met.
- Special projects: You carry out special projects for plant safety. Occupational safety/fire protection: You prepare risk assessments, work closely with specialists and authorities and develop fire department plans.
- Authority management: You prepare applications in accordance with the Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG) and for permits and ensure the smooth handling of authority inspections. You provide technical support for plant modifications.
- Training: You conduct technical training for assembly personnel, regional managers and office staff on occupational safety and emergency planning.
- Auditing: You check plant safety through audits and certify liquid gas cylinder filling plants.
- Collaboration and support: you will work closely with other teams within the corporate group and provide support where needed.
WHY YOU FIT WITH YOUR SKILLS:
- You have a successfully completed technical degree or equivalent.
- Ideally, you have professional experience in an energy-related company and have already gained experience in the areas of gas supply technology, hazardous materials, occupational health and safety, technical safety and process engineering.
- You have a very good knowledge of technical regulations and ordinances as well as a pronounced technical expertise.
- Your high level of analytical ability enables you to grasp complex topics quickly.
- You are characterized by strong cooperation skills and target group-oriented thinking.
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative, communication skills, team player mentality and assertiveness.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Engineer for safety technology (m/f/d)(1322)