- 30 days vacation
- Mobile work
- Job bike
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
Your sales tasks at a glance:
- You create convincing offers and take care of the development of sustainable sales structures of wholesale and retail customers on your own responsibility, using your existing network in the process.
- You will be responsible for pricing, keeping an eye on inventory levels and monitoring the on-time supply of your customer base.
- You will also be responsible for supporting existing business partners and assisting in the transformation to climate-friendly technologies
- You act as a link between purchasing & sales and maintain close relationships with suppliers and logistics partners
Your profile to help shape the energy transition:
- You bring a successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration with you
- Your many years of expertise in energy commodity sales, preferably in the petroleum or liquefied natural gas sector, will play into your hands in the role
- You have the ability to make smart business decisions and always act in the best interests of the company
- Your strategic skills enable you to overcome complex challenges effortlessly and you enthusiastically take responsibility for your field
- Your talent for communicating with others and building sustainable relationships impresses not only your customer base, but also the entire team
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - ENERGY COMMODITIES (m/f/d)(1335)