- Company pension plan and capital-forming benefits
- Flexitime arrangements and flexible working time models
- Family-friendly - parental leave, childcare and care support
- Health Management
- Continuing education - advanced training, specialized seminars or in-service studies
In the newly created position as Lead Product Owner, you will set the pace for digital change. In close exchange with the departments and developers, you will define new standards for modern and agile working. With your visionary attitude and the ambition to take your employer into the digital future, you will drive innovation in the company with the clear goal of fully arriving in the working world of the 21st century. The entire Claims Management division will benefit from your knowledge.
In summary: Your job is to re-engineer work processes.
What you bring to the table
- Strong motivation to take responsibility for a product in an agile organization and to drive its further development with a focus on customer needs.
- Very good degree, preferably in economics or business informatics
- Relevant professional experience as a product owner in an agile organization
- Excellent knowledge in the area of customer experience management or claims management
- Ideally knowledge of claims management systems
- User knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Very good analytical skills and a holistic way of thinking as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Building the future
Responsible design of digital solutions means Scrum methodology for claims processing in an internationally active industrial insurance company
- Act in a customer oriented way
Assess requirements together with internal and external customers and build a backlog
- Experience cooperation
Developing requirements and solutions together with stakeholders from the organization
- Making the new visible
Outlining a vision for the digital future of claims processes, building a concrete roadmap for the way forward
- Agile work
Responsibility for an "Agile Release Train" (Safe) as well as the associated development teams in the agile development organization
- Provide direction
Actively shaping the events in the Agile Release Train such as system demo, review, retro or PIPlanning.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Lead Product Owner (m/f/d)(1122)