- Mobile work
- Company pension plan
- 30 days vacation
- Virtual learning
Your challenging area of responsibility
- The conception and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts for the entire group of companies with currently ten autonomous companies
- Preparation of due diligence reports with the help of transaction specific analyses, such as working capital, cash flow and net debt, as a basis for investment decisions
- You will be responsible for the group's P&L including contribution margin analyses and KPI reports (operational and financial)
- Set up integrated financial models and valuation models as well as their analysis
- You create the necessary transparency through AD-hoc, price and bundle analyses and are in close contact with the Executive Board regarding the current business development.
- You will develop scenarios for all eventualities for each individual company and you will also set up special projects to support important financial and operational decisions
- In cooperation with the BI analyst, you will be responsible for setting up and expanding the data room for the use of a high-performance BI tool.
- You will develop, present and manage detailed business cases and programs and support integration processes of newly established and acquired companies
- You will be responsible for researching, analyzing and presenting variance drivers based on the monthly, quarterly and annual budget / forecasts
- You identify optimization potentials for standardization and automation of reports and ongoing business processes and implement new standards, focusing on consolidation of commercial processes and establishment of group functions
- You will establish a risk management system in cooperation with management
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, preferably with a focus on controlling or financial management
- You have at least 3-5 years of practical work experience in controlling, especially in financial planning (FP & A) and ideally also in transaction consulting (M&A)
- If you have also acquired your professional skills in an auditing/management consulting firm, this is an absolute plus here
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Service, in the technology business and / or in subscription / recurring business is an advantage, but not a must
- You have profound expertise in both operational and strategic controlling
- Your Excel skills are excellent and you are experienced in creating macros and pivot tables
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English are a must
- You have the ability to work on several tasks at the same time and to effectively manage changing priorities, and you always keep an eye on the goals.
- Initiative and commitment are a matter of course for you, you recognize what needs to be done and your "doer mentality" drives topics forward quickly and efficiently
- You are a strong, communicative team player and are able to work cross-functionally.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Manager Corporate Controlling (m/f/d)(1057)