- Development opportunities
- Modern work equipment
- 30 days vacation
- Bonuses, share package
You can look forward to these tasks:
- Experience the challenge of managing and optimizing the business success and overall responsibility (profit & loss) of the site
- As an inspiring leader, you will ensure a consistently high performance of all employees in the branch, thanks to your excellent organization and leadership
- Together with the local management, you shape and promote a positive corporate culture and thus inspire your team
- You are the responsible contact person for the well-known industrial customer base
- Working closely with customer service and sales, you will ensure that our high level of service is maintained
- Your continuous review and optimization of processes and production procedures on the basis of defined key performance indicators will make a significant contribution to the success of our Siegen site.
Your profile we are looking forward to:
- You have a degree in economics, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study, as well as several years of professional experience in production and customer support
- You have already successfully managed a profit center, e.g. as branch or plant manager, and have extensive experience in personnel management.
- You are characterized by a strong target and result orientation, but at the same time have a high employee and customer orientation. At the same time, you are always open to new ideas and also show initiative yourself to break new ground.
- As a person, you are characterized by a positive charisma and a high level of empathy, which enables you to act confidently and work successfully with employees, customers and business partners
- Finally, you are an authentic personality with a clear vision, who convinces with your professionalism and passion and inspires your employees and customers.
- Your profile is rounded off by strong analytical and strategic skills as well as a high level of implementation strength. These skills are essential to drive the company's growth and position it successfully in the rapidly changing market. With the ability to analyze data and develop strategies, you as a leader can improve business processes and make the company more efficient. Execution skills are critical to successfully implementing the company's strategies and goals and achieving sustainable success. It is important that you always keep the focus on employees and customer orientation in order to promote a positive corporate culture and build long-term relationships
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Operations Manager (m/f/d)(1265)