- Flexible working hours
- 30 days vacation
- 37,5 h/Woche
What to expect in this exciting role:
- You will be responsible for all plant controlling activities at the site, including budgeting, forecasting and month-end analysis, and make valuable contributions to decision-making with your ad hoc analyses and reports
- You will monitor production and operations KPIs, perform target/actual comparisons and analyze variances to identify and implement continuous improvements in the production process
- The preparation of regular reports and ad hoc analyses based on cost and performance metrics will enable you to identify weaknesses in the production process at an early stage and exploit potential for improvement
- You will be responsible for preparing and maintaining standard costs, including the calculation of direct production costs, production overheads and material overheads
- You will also be responsible for cost center accounting for the Operations department and for cost (center) planning
- You will accompany all investment projects at the site from a commercial point of view within the framework of investment controlling and support the production management in the area of costing and reporting.
Your profile we are looking forward to:
- You have a degree in economics with a focus on controlling or a comparable qualification, alternatively relevant professional experience that underpins your know-how in the area of controlling
- Several years of experience in controlling in an industrial or manufacturing company is important and will allow you to quickly grow into the role
- A hands-on mentality is essential in a medium-sized company, as you will be able to get stuck in and find pragmatic solutions to make processes and procedures efficient
- Your independent and structured way of working is crucial to operate effectively in a dynamic environment and successfully drive projects forward, while your logical-analytical thinking skills help to solve complex issues and make data-based decisions
- You score with distinctive soft skills such as teamwork, empathy and communication skills, which are particularly appreciated in the casual and friendly Duz culture at our client
- Your friendly and open-minded personality fits well with the existing, collegial team and makes you the ideal candidate for this position.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Plant controller (m/f/d)(1287)