- Further training offers
- 15 % employee discount
- Employee Health
- Company pension plan
- Occupational disability insurance
- Company kindergarten
- Job bike
- Together with your team, you will design governance strategies to ensure harmonious system integration across the group in the area of internal communication.
- Together with the DevOps Engineers, you will continuously develop and maintain integration platforms based on Mulesoft Anypoint and Kafka.
- You are also responsible for automation tasks as well as bug and error analysis and their elimination.
- As a cross-functional team player, you support and advise development teams in the implementation of integration solutions and all arising questions as first and second level support.
- A degree in (business) informatics or a comparable qualification
- Mulesoft Anypoint, Kafka or a comparable product are part of your daily work
- You are also familiar with Bash programming
- You also have experience in the implementation of RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of Java is desirable
- Fluent in German and good written and spoken English
- You are solution-oriented, a team player and think outside the box to analyse and solve complex IT issues
- An open, honest and down-to-earth manner and the desire for an after-work drink (Kölsch, of course) at the kiosk next door
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as IT Specialist System Integration (m/f/d)(1181)