- 30 days vacation
- Hybrid Work
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Job bike
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS EXCITING ROLE:
- You will be responsible for the procurement of natural gas and electricity in order to ensure the highest possible supply capability. You will pay particular attention to regulatory issues such as guarantees of origin and certificates for climate-neutral natural gas.
- You will report to the Natural Gas & Electricity division management in the form of analyses, evaluations and reports in order to ensure a transparent flow of information.
- You will also independently calculate energy supply contracts for major customers, process comprehensive tenders and develop innovative pricing concepts, primarily in the tranche and spot market model. In doing so, you will set clear framework conditions in contract management for our client's customers and partners.
- In a dynamic and competitive market, you will react flexibly to price adjustments and support ad hoc projects in the division.
- Responsible and conscientious provision of all necessary data for all regulatory bodies in a highly regulated market.
- Evaluation, monitoring and continuous development of the procurement concepts are also part of your tasks, you react flexibly to changes and assess risk factors accurately.
- You will have successfully completed commercial training or a degree in business administration, economics or similar, supplemented by practical expertise from an energy company
- For our own controlling and pricing, we rely on your very good Excel skills and we look forward to your application knowledge in ERP / CRM systems, our client relies on solutions from Wilken
- In addition to the skills for communicative purchasing and sales topics, you also need clear analytical thinking and enjoy working on strategic topics
- You organize yourself and your work, manage to motivate yourself intrinsically and establish yourself as a permanent fixture within the team, consisting of a total of 7 colleagues
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Portfoliomanager - Energy (m/f/d)(1347)