- Comprehensive induction and individual training opportunities
- Flexible working hours with a long-term account to support your work-life balance
- 30 days vacation
- The number of sliding days is not limited
- Planning and approval: Collaboration in the preparation of planning and approval documents in public and private procedures, including coordination with partners and authorities.
- Construction concepts and procurement: Evaluation and preparation of construction concepts, preparation of technical and contractual tender documents and support throughout the procurement process.
- Project management: Ensuring budget, schedule and quality specifications, proactive management of occupational safety aspects in all phases of the project.
- Communication and coordination: coordinating the team and all contractors involved throughout the project period.
- Successfully completed studies in electrical or civil engineering, industrial engineering or comparable with at least 2 years of professional experience in overhead line planning in a project management position (experience in disciplinary management is also an advantage).
- Or: Successfully completed master craftsman/technician training in electrical or civil engineering with at least 3 years of professional experience in overhead line construction in a similar position.
- Sound knowledge of the economic, technical and legal framework conditions of the energy industry, especially in the field of medium and high-voltage overhead lines.
- Car driving license and willingness for temporary construction site stays in the grid area.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office and MS Project software.
- Very good knowledge of German (C1) and good written and spoken English (B2).
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Project management overhead line planning (m/f/d)(1347)