- Challenging, versatile and responsible field of activity
- Regulated working hours
- Permanent employment contract with performance-related remuneration
- Open, collegial team and short decision-making processes
- Good transport connections
What you ideally bring with you
- You have completed training as a real estate agent (m/f/d) or have a comparable real estate qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the commercial and technical management of commercial properties
- You show your organizational talent, negotiation skills and assertiveness in dealing with various business partners
- Basic knowledge of Domus ERP is an advantage
- Distinctive communication skills and social competence round off your profile
Your responsible field of activity
- Supervisor of your team, consisting of 2 back office employees and 2 facility managers
- Complete responsibility for the management of the various premises
- Independent execution of the smooth handover, inspection and acceptance of rental units
- Likewise, you are always the first point of contact for tenants and employees
- Do you have maintenance or repair work to do? Then you are also the responsible contact person and coordinate the tasks to be completed with the external service providers.
- You will maintain all property-relevant data in the Domus ERP system, and in connection with this you will also prepare the operating and ancillary cost accounting for the property.
- To ensure that the website is always up to date, you will be responsible for regular updates.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Property Manager (m/f/d)(1170)