- Job bike
- Company sport
- Training on the Job
- Work Life Balance
- Insurance companies
Your responsible field of activity:
- Independent collaboration and support in the first-time preparation of voluntary consolidated financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB).
- Technical consolidation with the central reporting and consolidation tool TAGETIK
- Collaboration in the reconciliation of individual financial statements from international GAAPs to HGB and IFRS
- Responsibility for the timely preparation of consolidated financial statements according to HGB (quarterly and annual financial statements) to the Foundation
- Improvement of the closing processes through optimisation, standardisation and unification for seamless and efficient processing
- You will act as the contact person for tax advice and audits (national/international).
- You will be the central contact person for all accounting enquiries within the entire group.
- You will be responsible for preparing the notes to the consolidated financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and the cash flow statement at group level.
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies in the field of economics or a commercial qualification in combination with a balance sheet accountant qualification
- Several years of professional experience in group accounting in an internationally operating company or in an auditing firm
- Experience in preparing individual financial statements according to HGB and/or IFRS
- As a team player, you are willing to actively contribute to daily work processes and support other colleagues.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Interdisciplinary, process-oriented thinking and acting in order to continuously improve processes
- Initial experience in using Tagetik consolidation software (or other systems e.g. LUCANET, SAP BPC, Hyperion HFM)
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Group Accounting Officer (m/f/d)(1261)