- career opportunities
- Further education
Then you can look forward to this task:
You will support the SAP Collections & Disbursement (FS-CD) team of experts with internal and external project tasks and provide competent advice to our customers on all aspects of collections in the insurance environment. Your tasks are specifically:
- Requirement analyses and optimization of business processes in the area of mass current accounts for insurance companies.
- You create business and IT concepts and implement them in SAP FS-CD, respectively create user stories according to agile project methodology
- Supporting the project management in planning, execution and coordination by independently implementing defined target areas
- A close cooperation with the sales team in the acquisition of new customers and exciting projects
- Depending on the project, you will work on-site at the customer or flexibly remotely
Your profile we are looking forward to:
You already have good professional/technical knowledge and experience in the SAP FS-CD or SAP FI-CA collection/disbursement module. Relevant experience in a consulting role; ideally in the area of insurance and finance, is another good basis for your success.
- Very good conceptual, methodical and analytical skills coupled with a professional appearance and presentation skills
- Completed studies in (business) informatics or economics and/or relevant project experience
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Project-related willingness to travel in Germany and neighboring countries
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as (Senior) Consultant SAP FS-CD/FI-CA (m/f/d)(1283)