- Comprehensive induction and individual training opportunities
- Flexible working hours with long-term account to support your work-life balance
- Free drinks (coffee, cocoa, tea, water)
- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan
- The number of sliding days is not limited
What you can expect in this job:
- Maintenance and troubleshooting in secondary technology: You are responsible for the safety and smooth operation of the substations. You will carry out maintenance work, clarify faults and rectify them.
- Coordination and coordination: You coordinate the deployment of your own personnel, operating resources and materials in the field of substation technology. In doing so, you will work closely with other departments and external partners.
- Planning and circuit classification: You plan the circuit classification of upcoming work on the substations and coordinate this with the Operations Management/Project Coordination department.
- Technical Instruction and Testing: You will lead test groups and independently perform secondary technology tests. In addition, you will assist with technical training and collaborate on the hazard and stress analysis of workplaces.
- Safety and environmental protection: You will monitor compliance with safety and environmental standards by internal and external employees.
- Technical working groups and on-call system: You will be actively involved in technical working groups and working parties and participate in the on-call system.
Your profile we are looking forward to:
- Completed vocational training in electrical engineering with further training as a technician or master craftswoman, specializing in power engineering or comparable
- Experience in the operation of plants of the extra-high voltage grid, especially in the field of protection and/or control technology
- Business fluent German language skills (min. C1)
- Switching authorization an advantage
- Ability to work at heights desirable
- Car driving license
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Special technician substation technology (m/f/d)(1304)