- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan
- Family friendly
- Mobile work
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS EXCITING TASK:
- Development and implementation of long-term, successful procurement strategies for (primarily) services in a limited market.
- National and, if required, international monitoring of the procurement market and resulting early identification of risks
- Cross-departmental cooperation to ensure that all procurement processes are carried out in accordance with company policies and applicable rules and regulations.
- Prepare tenders above the EU threshold value.
- Regularly monitor the performance and quality of service providers
WHY YOU FIT WITH YOUR SKILLS:
- Several years of professional experience in strategic purchasing with significant purchasing volumes in the multi-digit million range.
- Successfully completed commercial/technical training or comparable degree in a relevant field such as business administration, industrial engineering, civil engineering or electrical engineering
- You have organisational talent, initiative, team orientation, communication skills, analytical strength and an affinity for numbers.
- Business fluent German and English language skills are a mandatory requirement
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Strategic Purchaser (m/f/d)(1260)