- Career Opportunities
- Disciplinary leadership and continuous development of Cargo staff in Germany, Serbia and Poland, based on current and future market offerings.
- Responsibility for the further development of the methodological approach in the dock to implement efficient processes and tools
- Participation in the strategic and content development of the market offering for Financial Services, especially in the insurance area
- Actively take ownership of internal issues and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative solutions to internal challenges
- Perform operational activities such as customer support, functional and/or technical consulting, requirements management and test management
- Communicate and coordinate with our Integration Delivery colleagues in Serbia and Poland
- We are looking for an individual with in-depth knowledge and experience in SAP, especially in the relevant industries of insurance and banking. The following knowledge and experience should be present:
- Open, appreciative and supportive leadership style with spirit and willingness to continuously develop.
- Basic understanding of run and change issues, operational processes and willingness to further develop operational standards
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following SAP solutions: FI, FSCD, S/4HANA, TRM, CML, CMS, FIORI
- Very good knowledge of German and English is required
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and other agile frameworks methodologies as well as requirements and quality management is desirable
- ITIL certification would be an advantage
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Teamlead-Cargo SAP: Application Lifecycle Management (m/f/d)(1280)