- A 30-day annual recreation leave
- Flexible working time
- Company pension plan
- Permanent employment contract
- Hybrid work
Your area of responsibility:
- The technical management of operations, including distribution depots and customer facilities Ensuring compliance with all regulations and safety standards for filling stations and tank farms throughout the Federal Republic.
- Ensuring plant safety through understanding of regulations, official requirements and implementation of safety regulations, occupational health and safety measures as well as alarm and hazard prevention plans
- Enforcement of environmental protection, hazardous materials management and fire protection measures Documentation of the facilities and continuous updating of relevant data
- Carrying out audits and training courses to expand the team's know-how Involvement in association activities to gather information and represent the company's interests
Your profile we are looking forward to
- A degree in utility, gas, mechanical or process engineering or another completed technical degree. Alternatively, a qualification as a master craftsman/technician with several years of professional experience is also suitable
- Several years of experience in handling hazardous substances
- Knowledge of current regulations such as BetrSichV and BImSchG
- Analytical thinking and a high level of decision-making ability to evaluate complex issues and make decisions. - Entrepreneurial and goal-oriented thinking. Team player with the ability to work independently and implement tasks on your own responsibility.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to interact with customers, business partners, authorities and internal stakeholders.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Technical Management Safety Engineering (m/f/d)(1319)