- Hybrid Work
- Job bike
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
- Supplementary company health & accident insurance
- Start-Up Character
Your pioneering work at a glance:
- You will be responsible for the technical planning of national photovoltaic projects for the commercial customer, thus contributing to the promotion of renewable energies
- Developing and implementing sustainable and new processes and structures, which you always underpin with your own decisions
- You coordinate the procurement of installation offers from external partners and ensure a smooth grid connection process
- You work hand in hand with external service providers to produce meaningful structural analysis reports
- Through on-site visits, you evaluate projects and provide important input for development and implementation
- You will also be responsible for detailed planning and monitoring changes during the course of the project
- The calculation of the internal rate of return (IRR), the preparation of convincing offers and the support of the tender management also fall into your area of responsibility
Your profile to help shape the energy transition:
- You have successfully completed training as an electronics technician (m/f/d) or have a degree in electrical engineering
- You have several years of professional experience and sound knowledge in the planning of photovoltaic systems as well as expert knowledge of technical requirements
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- As a solution-oriented team player, you maintain an overview of cross-departmental tasks and organize yourself efficiently
- Your communication skills, assertiveness and decision-making ability are essential to make the company start-up successful.
This position promises exciting technical challenges to pioneer in the company start-up and also the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the energy transition. Be a* key player in shaping the green future. Apply now and help shape the energy industry of tomorrow.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Technical project management photovoltaics (m/f/d)(1337)