- Mobile work
- Job bike
- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan
- Bonus payments
What you can expect in this exciting job:
- In your role, you will be responsible for the planning and organization for the construction of large-scale consumer plants in the LPG segment and you will coordinate all steps of your projects
- You are responsible for comprehensive tenders as well as for offers and general order processing and the contact person for technical and organizational inquiries
- You are responsible for the planning of the plants in compliance with the highest safety standards, on the construction side you are responsible for a team consisting of 5 persons in technical and disciplinary terms
- You are aware of the construction progress at all times, carry out on-site appointments and regularly inspect the job sites together with your team
- You successfully hand over completed projects to the client
- You will take care of the final accounting and report reliable results to your management in the form of analyses and evaluations.
Why you fit with your skills:
- You build the foundation with a master craftsman for sanitary, heating and air conditioning technology or a comparable qualification, supplemented by several years of experience and technical expertise in connection with the planning and installation of gas supply and heating systems
- Very important in your function is the project planning in order not to create a standstill, deadlines, material orders and measurement calculations are perfectly coordinated with each other
- You will be very often on the road regionally in Western Germany and work mobile, independently you organize yourself and others for the best possible efficiency, without neglecting the contact to interfaces within the group of companies
- We are looking forward to your mentality to roll up your sleeves and to lend a hand when needed, you will not be discouraged even by possible setbacks or complicated issues
Convinced? Then why not apply to us now and soon start your next exciting professional chapter with our client.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Technical Team Leader Plant Engineering Liquid Gas (m/f/d)(1249)