- Flat hierarchies
- Good transport connections
- The opportunity to learn a lot and bring in your ideas and really create something
- A job, in one of the most renowned personnel consultancies in NRW
Your extremely varied area of responsibility
- You will be responsible for projects in the areas of research, recruiting and employer branding.
- In research, you will determine the optimal strategy for identifying the best talents and compile target company lists and talent pools.
- With your ingenuity you create job descriptions that are meaningful and surprising, be creative, there are no limits here
- This also includes the evaluation of suitable platforms for publishing the job advertisements.
- We show you how to approach the candidate market and lead you to social recruiting (approaching talents via e.g. Xing, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.).
- Here you use all possibilities to draw attention to yourself, we are happy to support you in shooting videos and clips.
- With our support, you will be in charge of recruiting projects and acquire great new employees for our clients.
- You have the opportunity to contribute ideas, we are keen to try out new things and look forward to your impulses.
- You are smart when it comes to using database systems, and you maintain and supplement our CRM system.
- Employer branding is part of your job, we are also growing steadily and are working to increase awareness of our employer brand.
- Candidate Experience, you accompany the candidate journey and ensure that the talents are well looked after and advised, you see yourself as a service partner
- Sub-projects around talent management, you will help to optimise existing processes and support the implementation of our new software tools.
What you already have and what makes you tick
- You are a registered student specialising in human resources
- First work experience in a challenging environment
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Flexibility, you don't lose your head or your sense of humour, even when things get a little stressful
- Fun in life and enjoy communicating with people
We offer you this and much more
- A job in one of the most renowned recruitment consultancies in NRW
- Flexitime and home office option after initial training
- Top pay plus bonus
- The opportunity to learn a lot, contribute your ideas and really make a difference
- First-class monthly events
- Our new office in the centre of Cologne (Breite Straße, directly at Neumarkt)
- A dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies and a super great, informal team
A takeover after graduation is explicitly desired
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Working Student (m/f/d) Recruiting