- Global operierendes Unternehmen
- Weiterbildungs- und Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten
- Job bike
- Vergütungen und Sozialleistungen
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS EXCITING TASK:
- Develop project management expertise: Support and lead large, complex capital projects in Maintenance and EHS.
- Develop leadership experience: Opportunities to expand leadership skills. Optimize asset availability: drive actions to continuously increase asset availability and reduce maintenance costs.
- Maintenance innovation: implement preventive and predictive methods to reduce reactive maintenance.
- Safety and cost management: responsibility for plant safety and management of repair and maintenance costs.
- Contribution to safety and analysis: collaboration on permit applications, safety assessments and vulnerability analyses (bad actor, root cause).
- Budget and cost planning focus: manage PLT maintenance budget in coordination with plant management and supervisors.
- Teamwork and documentation: support in teamwork, documentation of proper maintenance and timely execution of legally required inspections (e.g. according to AwSV, BetrSichV or SIL).
WHY YOU FIT WITH YOUR SKILLS:
- You have a successfully completed degree in the field of electrical engineering/automation technology (master's degree/diploma engineer).
- Several years of relevant professional experience in industrial maintenance of PLT systems.
- Experience in leading complex PLT (investment) projects and knowledge in project management.Familiarity with relevant regulations such as BetrSichV, Atex, functional safety (DIN EN IEC 61508/61511 or VDE/VDI 2180) and their application.
- Competence in the use of SAP-PM, SAP-MM, MS Office programs and MS Project.Excellent communication skills at various levels and in an international context, as well as fluency in German and English.
- Excellent presentation skills, especially on complex technical issues.
- Good understanding of operational issues, complemented by excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Area Engineer for Electrical Engineering and Automation Technology (m/f/d)(1323)