- Key Position
- Appreciative corporate culture
- Weiterbildung und Karriereentwicklung
YOUR VARIED RANGE OF TASKS
- Management of the Executive Board office: You are the central interface and the organisational backbone of the Executive Board area. With your strong organisational skills and your ability to set priorities, you will ensure that day-to-day business runs efficiently and smoothly.
- Communicative interface: In your role as Executive Board assistant, you act as the first point of contact for internal and external enquiries. Your excellent communication skills enable you to interact professionally at all levels and represent the Executive Board in the best possible way.
- Proactive support: You will independently identify the need for action and initiate appropriate measures to effectively relieve the Management Board in administrative and organisational matters.
- Efficient office organisation: You are the organisational heart of the Executive Board division. With your exceptional organisational talent, you ensure optimal scheduling and coordination as well as the careful preparation and follow-up of various meetings.
- Creative presentation design: You use your pronounced creativity to transform complex data from controlling and human resources into meaningful presentations and statistics.
- Sales support: Your sales support skills will be put to good use in internet research, mailings and the preparation of analyses and statistics, making an important contribution to the strategic direction of the company.
- Management of resources and events: You will organise business trips with skill and care, carry out audits and expense reports and be responsible for the planning and implementation of events and webinars.
- Hospitality: Your role will also involve looking after a variety of guests in a courteous manner, where your hospitality and professionalism will be particularly in demand.
- Professional experience and qualifications: You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship and have sound professional experience in a comparable position assistant position
- Strong communication skills: You have a pleasant personality, a high level of enthusiasm and a creative way of thinking. Your communication skills enable you toyou to inspire and convince at all levels.
- Organisational talent and initiative: Your independent way of working, coupled with a talent for organisation and prioritisation, sets you apart.
- Discretion and loyalty: As a trusted assistant to the Management Board, you know how to handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly.
- Technical expertise: In addition to a high level of IT affinity, comprehensive knowledge of all MS Office programmes
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A key position: In this role you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and commitment in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Development potential: Benefit from a professional working environment that encourages and supports your personal and professional development.
- An appreciative corporate culture: Experience a corporate culture characterised by openness, respect and appreciation.
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Assistant to the Executive Board (m/f/d)(1396)