Your main tasks:
- Working directly with the Managing Director, you will take the reins and coordinate the production processes at the site, always keeping in mind the overall goal of achieving maximum efficiency and profitability
- You will ensure smooth production processes that meet the high standards of the globally successful company
- Ensuring the safety and health of employees at the site in Lower Saxony also falls within your area of responsibility
- With a critical eye, you will continuously analyze and optimize production processes, keyword lean management
- You will also be responsible for optimizing the internal and external flow of materials and goods.
- You will also focus on the following topics: Ensuring product quality, waste reduction measures, process speed and cost control
- As a manager, you are goal-oriented in your working methods and in dealing with your employees; you motivate, encourage and develop - always with a view to labor law, safety and environmental requirements
- In a matrix organization, you know how to connect people and inspire them to achieve common goals.
- At the site, you will lead a team of 20 employees, with two managers reporting directly to you
- Educational background: You have a successfully completed degree in chemical engineering, process engineering or related field.
- Professional and leadership experience: Your professional career is characterized by experience in a production environment. Within this time, you have already worked in a management position for several years and are familiar with managing executives
- Technical-operational know-how: In your career to date, you have taken on technical-operational responsibility. Your heart beats for the chemical industry, and you know exactly how to efficiently manage production processes - Hazardous materials experience: you are aware of the potential risks in a chemical production environment and have experience in dealing with hazardous materials and unexpected events, especially chemicals that could be reactive
- Specialized Knowledge: You have expertise in process automation and lean management to continuously improve production processes
- Language skills: You are fluent in German and English. You are comfortable in front of an international audience
- Leadership and knowledge of human nature: Your leadership style is characterized by empathy and understanding. You create a positive working atmosphere and know how to deal with conflicts
- You combine assertiveness with understanding and sensitivity to always find the best solution for the team and the company
- Character: You combine your technical expertise with a special human touch. This enables you to communicate and build relationships effectively with your team as well as with superiors and business partners
Interested? Apply online now
If you are interested in the position described above, please send us your full application documents using this form. Please send the relevant documents only as one PDF-file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Apply as Standortleiter (m/f/d)(1354)